Original Anzer Honey from Anzer Plateau (Rize)
Anzer Honey is the most expensive honey in the world and famous with its curative powers. It contains the highest valuable ingredients coming from 500 different plant varieties in Anzer Plateau. (80 of these different flowers are endemic and only grows on the plateau Anzer – Rize – Black Sea Region Turkey)
We can illustrate the power of the Anzer honey with an example, Anzer honey has the highest content C vitamins, 25.44 mg per 1g, while other honey range from 0.5 to 6.5 mg per 100 g. For example, Chesnut (Castanea sativa) honey has 3.1 to 8.9 mg per 1 g. (more about the Vitamin content of honey).
In this region, more than 400 kinds of flowers were found in the researches conducted by British and German botanists, 82 of which are grown only in this region.
Original Anzer Honey
We ship all products in an original glass jar. You can see Patent No, Turkish Standards Institution No, Business Registration No, Metal Seal of Cooperative, and QR Code on the jar.
In Anzer, depending on the climate conditions, honey is taken from the beehives in a process called milking (harvesting) in the first or second week of August. The amount of honey production varies depending on weather conditions and early mowing of meadows. There have been years when there was very little or not at all.
In Anzer, trees do not grow, so Anzer honey contains only pollen of endemic flowers that grow on Anzer plateau.
Pollen analysis is performed to see if Anzer honey is genuine Anzer honey.
Anzer honey is not supplied with sugar or any other additives.
Anzerbalı is milked without heat treatment.
Since temperatures above 40 ° C neutralize the enzymes and pollen in the honey, cold harvesting is performed.
Anzer honey is not one of the normal honey used for breakfast.
Anzer honey is a honey that is analyzed and registered at Hacettepe University Ankara.
Anzer honey is quality honey that has been used since the Ottoman Empire.
How to use it?
Adults: One tablespoon on an empty stomach at least one hour before meals in the morning and evening
Minors: One spoon of sugar on an empty stomach at least one hour before meals in the morning and evening
Babies: A teaspoon on an empty stomach at least one hour before meals in the morning and evening.
Unsuitable for infants under one year old.
It can be consumed by making sherbet with warm milk or water.
The necessary things to understand real Anzer honey
- Their analyzes must be made by a University.
- Products must be produced in Anzer (ballıköy village) plateau.
- Anzer honey must content endemic Anzer plateau flowers and flora.
- Anzer honey must not consist of arboreal plants. There aren’t any kinds of arboreal plants in Anzer plateau.
- Endemic flowers of Anzer are determined only in the laboratory of Hacettepe University.
- In the neighboring villages of Anzer have arboreal plant diversity is rich and this is the most important feature that distinguishes Anzer plateau from other plateaus.
- If there are blackberries, blueberries, plums, pears, apples, chives, rosehip, pine, chestnut, linden, and black acacia, etc. pollen or samples presence in Anzer honey it is a proof that it is not the real original Anzer honey. Those kinds of plants are not the presence in Anzer plateau. Except for Anzer plateau, all of the plateaus of Rize have those kinds of plants and flowers.
Orijinal Anzer Honey Production ;
- It is forbidden that no one can settle their bee comb in Anzer plateau.
- In order for a honey to be Anzer honey, it must be produced in Anzer plateau.
- There are no arboreal plants in Anzer plateau and no tree plants are grown.
- The main feature that distinguishes Anzer honey from other highlands and neighboring plateaus is its endemic flower species diversity.
- Anzer honey produced from endemic flowers which are only specific to Anzer plateau.
- Anzer honey has no bittesweet taste like chesnut, komar (mad) etc. honey.
- Anzer honey is excellent honey which has a very intense special taste with its pleasant smell.
- Anzer honey is produced by the region-specific caucasian bees.
- Anzer honey is produced only within the borders of the Anzer plateau.
- In the neighboring plateaus near Anzer, the vegetation is different, the arboreal and forest plants are the majority in those areas.
- The honey produced in these highlands is different plateau honey which is not suitable for Anzer flora.
Anzor Honey produced in Turkey where has 450-500 varieties in flower, which is budding 80-90 many endemic flowers alone Ballıköy Anzor and honey collected by bees from the flowers The world-famous Ballıköy Anzer flower honey.
Taking the first step towards spring and greenery with snowdrops in partially snowy regions with the first week of June, Anzer starts its amazing beauty in June and takes it to the top in July, and completes it in August. Bees that open their eyes to the flowers in the last week of June complete their honey until mid-August.
Depending on the climatic conditions in Anzer, honey is taken from the hives in the first or second week of August with the process called milking (harvesting). The amount of honey production varies depending on the weather conditions and early mowing of the meadows. There have been few, if not all, years.
The tree does not grow in Anzer, so the Anzer honey should contain only the pollen of the endemic flowers grown in the Anzer plateau, otherwise, the real Anzer honey is not. Pollen analysis is carried out to determine whether Anzer honey is genuine Anzer honey.
No sugar or any other additives are given to Anzer honey. Anzer honey is harvested without heat treatment. Since the temperatures above 40 ° C inactivate the enzymes and pollen in the honey, cold harvesting is performed. Anzer honey is not normal honey that is applied to bread and consumed at breakfast.
Anzer honey is a honey that has been analyzed and registered at Ankara Hacettepe University.
Anzer honey has been used since the Ottoman Empire until today.
We sell Anzer honey, Anzer pollen as analyzed and packaged. It is sent by cargo to the customers. We sell it worldwide and 70% of Anzer honey to Germany, England, and America; pollen to France, Switzerland, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Japan.
We warn our people in the deception of genuine natural real Anzerbal and Anzer pollen, Trademark Registered, Assay, Sealed, Packaged, and Labeled S.S.
Bear Test for Honey
Beekeeper Ibrahim made honey experiments on bears. He has changed the locations of honey for each test. He used Anzer honey and other kinds of honey (chestnut honey, flower honey, pine honey) for this experiment. Let’s watch the video to see the result 🙂