What Is White Tea
White tea, which has a very smooth, rich aroma, is collected in the spring for quality. For the production of it, the buds of the tea plant are collected. The leaves dried in the oven. The color, leaf shape and smell of white tea also determined during the withering phase. Silver hairs covering the leaves give the tea a white appearance.
Why You Should Drink White Tea
- Helps You To Have A Healthy Skin: Free radicals caused by prolonged sunlight, stress and poor nutrition can damage the skin and cause premature aging. White tea protects the skin by blocking free radicals and helps compensate for some damage.
- It Improves Immune System
- Quickens The Metabolism: Studies have suggested that white tea quickens metabolism, increases the burning of excess fat in the body, but with a well-balanced diet and routine exercise, it would be better to include it in your weight loss program.
- Lowers The Cholesterol: Catechins, a type of antioxidant group, have been found to lower cholesterol, and it is rich in these ingredients.
- Cholesterol is a type of fat and is essential for health. It is divided into two groups: good cholesterol and bad cholesterol. White tea lowers bad cholesterol. This helps prevent vascular stiffness and vascular occlusion.
- Might Prevent Cancer: White tea also has an effective protection against cancer-causing cells and many different types of cancer likewise colon, prostate and stomach cancer. It was found to prevent cancer-causing cell mutations in the early stages. Flavonoids, a group of antioxidants, prevent the growth of cancer cells and prevent the formation of new ones.
- Protects The Heart: White tea protects the heart and the entire circulatory system by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol. Also researchers found that those who drank 2 cups or more of it a day had 50% fewer deaths from a heart attack than those who did not. White tea is an extraordinary beverage with a full heart-strengthening effect.
- Helps With Dental Health: White tea contains a small amount of fluoride and other nutrients that make teeth stronger and healthier. In addition, plaque kills bacteria that cause tooth decay and bad breath.
- A Strong Antioxidant: The cell is regenerative. It revitalizes the body and purifies it from toxins.
- Relaxes The Body: A cup of white tea lowers the body’s stress hormone levels.
- It Has Low Caffeine Ratio: There is very little caffeine in white tea according to the other types of teas. It is 40mg in a cup of black tea, 20mg in green tea, and 10mg in it.
How To Brew Tea
The water you will use to brew white tea is 70 – 80 degrees, which provides a better drink. Because of this reason, by boiling the water for 1-2 minutes, you reach the ideal temperature.
When you wait 1-2 minutes after adding the water and your white tea is ready to drink.